Aristi Mountain Resort
Built at the upper part of Aristi, one of the most beautiful traditional villages of Aristi and in Greece, ‘Aristi Mountain Resort & Villas’ is not just a hotel, but a refuge for those seeking beauty in nature. A starting point for hikers and anyone who wants to visit the enchanting Zagorochoria villages and a place for those wishing to experience nature at its best while having top quality facilities available to them.
Nature loves Aristi, endowing it with special colors and images in every season.of the year During Spring the village is covered in colorful flowers, during Winter it keeps the intense green colors while in Summer it is decorated with pink and purple, and during Autumn, red, yellow and brown colors are dominant. The traditional wooden roofs and the walls built on local grey stone tiles preserve the harmony of the area and blend in with the surrounding landscape.
The hotel is composed of 24 rooms, suites and autonomous villas.
Indoor Swimming Pool
Restaurant & Bar
The installed heat pumps have significantly diminished the use of oil, while only LED bulbs are used for the lighting.
- The Resort serves fresh produce grown in our their organic garden. There is an organic garden on the outskirts of Aristi Village where many of the fruits and vegetables served at the hotel’s restaurant Salvia come from.
- They also breed hens and chickens that are naturally feed.
- The property is built in complete harmony with the surrounding landscape and the local architectural style. Only local materials, stone and wood decorate the inner and outer part of the buildings.
- The operational needs of the buildings are both environmentally sustainable and with a very low impact on nature.
The team is committing in eliminating all single-use plastic water bottles and plastic straws.
Each purchases are chosen with care and contain a low percentage of packaging materials.
They recycle as much as possible and transfer their recycling waste to Ioannina.
- The hotel owner is a civil engineer by profession. Water consumption is minimized by putting pressure regulators to keep the pressure at the water tabs in a certain range, that allows water consumption to be regulated within the acceptable levels.
- Waste water is processed in a high tech tertiary cleaning system, to ensure that released water is as clean as possible.
The Aristi lies on 594m above sea level and has a moderate climate with highs ranging from 15°C to 25°C and night lows ranging from 0°C to 14°C. The best season to visit is between May to September.
Good to Know
The restaurant Salvia was awarded with 1 star twice in the category “Contemporary Greek Cuisine”, and specializes on local products like the Epirus galotiri, the fresh greens of the region or selected meats from free-range animals.
The temperature controlled indoor swimming pool offers exercise and relaxation with a magnificent view of the mountains, in every season all year round.
From Thessaloniki, you can reach Aristi driving on Egnatia Roadland exiting at the signs for Ioannina Ring Road. Follow the signs to Konitsa-Kozani. At the 39thkm of the road follow the signs to Aristi-Papigo on your right.
Aristi Mountain Resort & Villas is situated to the right side of the road, immediately after the village name sign. Follow the paved road for about 120m to the hotel reception.