Zannier Hotels Le Chalet
Zannier Hotels Le Chalet
At Zannier Hotels Le Chalet, the essence of purity and simplicity throughout the design and experience flows effortlessly into the pristine white peaks of the Mont Blanc mountain range, surrounding cinematic Megève. Interiors are pared back and the atmosphere is unhurried. All 12 suites and separate three-bedroom private cottage are individually unique, featuring a balcony or terrace with breathtaking views. A gourmet restaurant serves dishes inspired by the local terroir and the wellness offer is distinctly European combining swimming pool, sauna and massage therapies for relaxation after an alpine day.
12 Rooms & Suites:
2 Deluxe Rooms
2 Prestige Rooms
4 Junior Suites
Spa & Relaxation Area
Restaurant La Ferme De Mon Père
Communal Living Room
Cocktail & Wine Bar
Heated Ski Room
Horse drawn carriage tours
Michelin-Star restaurants within the village
- A centralized, automated, system for airco & heating allowing use a better control of the temperatures in the empty rooms, and thus less use of electricity.
- The guest laundry company is requested to avoid wrapping their laundry in plastic for the deliveries. Also, use of cotton bags in the bedrooms to collect guest laundry.
- No plastic bin bags in the bedrooms.
- Use of metal straws only.
- No plastic bottles in use: only reusable glasses bottles for the water in the bedrooms, and only glasses bottles for all the drinks in the minibars.
In-house water bottling system (still or sparkling).
Megève is located in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps, close to the Mont Blanc. With hundreds of kilometers of pistes, the resort welcomes ski fans from December to April with temperatures around -5°C to 10°C, while Spring and Summer offers temperatures average of 12°C to 23°C.
Good to Know
From breakfast all the way through to dinner, at Zannier Hotels Le Chalet, the aim is to promote alpine gastronomy through the use of locally sourced ingredients. They work with small, passionate producers, and prepare simple yet distinguished dishes, reflecting a deep respect for nature and the ingredients.
To elaborate the Spa menu, the team has been guided by the endless floral inspiration of the mountains. The Alps are full of plants and flowers, whose beauty, scents and properties are little miracles. Through the Aromatherapy Associates range of products, combined with ingredients and essential oils extracts from the Alps, practitioners promise you a sensorial journey throughout the nearby mountain range.
The closest airports are Geneva (50 minutes) and Lyon (110 minutes), from where you can rent a car and enjoy the beautiful road between French and Swiss landscapes.